On May 14, 2014, to mark Buddha Jayanti, We conducted a donation handover programme to a school at remote village in Bhotsippa - 09, Majhigaaun in Sindhupalchowk district established and maintained by youths involved in Educating Nepal (EN). We managed to donate few of the following donations which we named it #Mission14 We would like to thank you all the regular donors and the following donations received on spot as mentioned below.
1. Mr. Ngawang Yonten Gyatso Sherpa : NRs 53,314.00
2. Santosh Pokharel : NRs 1000.00
3. 100 School Bags bought from deposits in our account : NRs 22,900.00
4. Sudip Khatiwada (Copies) : NRs 5,760.00
5. Nirajan Simkhada (Children Books) : NRs 2078.00
Total : worth NRs 85,152.00
The cash donation will be utilized to build the school building for the school which will be later run by the local resources thereafter, a youth volunteer in EN, Mr. Aashish Ghimire explained. Youths at EN are working to their level best to teach children at remote Majhi Gaaun. You can also help their noble efforts by helping them in any means including 'sponsor a smile'
A group photo
Thank you all kind hearts for making us proud.